Want to learn how to make DIY products? You’ve come to the right place.
My name is Carolina and I’m the writer behind the parenting and green living blog Mama instincts. For the past 4 years I’ve been sharing with others easy tips to live a green lifestyle and avoid toxic chemicals in our lives.
Attend one of my free workshops in the Washington D.C. area and learn how to make natural cleaning products and natural body products. Each workshop will cover different topics and show you how to make different DIY products. Plus you’ll get to meet like-minded people while having a great time!
Are these workshops really free? Yes! When I started this journey I was feeling really overwhelmed and wished someone would have helped me. Now I want to help others in this journey by sharing what I’ve learned in the past 4 years.
If you want to be notified about upcoming FREE workshops fill out this form:
- Date TBD: Spring Cleaning workshop: Learn how to make non-toxic cleaning supplies.
- Date TBD: DIY Self Care products: Learn how to make some of the most commonly used natural care products.
- Date TBD: DIY Baby products: Learn how to make the most common baby products.
- Sunday, February 26th: Learn how to make Lip Balm, Body butter, Foaming Hand Soap and Sugar Body Scrubs. More info and RSVP here.
- Sunday, April 23rd: Meet and greet at Earth Day Festival. Come and try DIY products, get recipes and ask questions.